We are so grateful to Grounded Growth members @Tyler Nuss and @Tim Nuss for shining a light on our outcomes-based approach to building regenerative supply chains. The latest episode on their great podcast, The Modern Acre features our own @Sara Harper explaining why this approach is the way to build real consumer trust and create true scale for regenerative agriculture!
Some of the key themes addressed in this episode:
- How has regenerative agriculture evolved over the past year?
- How do you REALLY build trust with consumers who are bombarded with different marketing and certification claims about products that are supposedly healthier for people and the planet?
- How can brands and farmers BOTH win from bringing regenerative agriculture to market — so that it actually does deliver some of the world-saving claims being made in its name?
- The answer to these challenges is to define and measure regenerative agriculture by its outcomes, not a checklist of practices that can mislead consumers
- Where is Grounded Growth going in 2020?
Opportunities like this – to get our strategy and approach out to a broader audience, don’t come along every day. So we ask that you PLEASE share this episode in your social media networks. Doing so will help create more consumer and brand awareness of what we have to offer — and create more opportunities for all of you!
Click the button below to listen to the episode. From their webpage, you can easily share the episode by clicking on the social media icons located on the top right corner of the page (see image above).